House for Auction
Premium Family Luxury
Property ID 2031022Beautifully positioned on a very generous 625sqm (approx) allotment. This elegant custom designed home has been built with the finest of fixtures and finishes. The attractive facade offers great street appeal and upon entrance a wide hallway leads to a formal lounge, office/study (built in cupboards), 4 impeccable oversized bedrooms (master with quality ensuite & walk in robe); The other 3 with mirror built in robes.
Leaving no stone unturned the gourmet kitchen includes caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry. With a kids playroom/retreat, expansive open plan living/dining room which opens to the decked alfresco, surrounded by landscaped gardens, double remote garage with drive through access and 2nd kitchen.
You'll be hard pressed to find another home of such size & quality, located in a prime position within close proximity to local shops, schools, Pacific Epping Shopping Centre, Costco, Northern Hospital, Lalor Train Station & access to Ring Road. Inspection is highly recommended!
Details of fixtures and fittings available upon request but include:
• 3 phase power electricity.
• Automatic gate
• Zoning Brivis ducted gas heating and add on refrigerate air-conditioning.
• Entrance connected via Video intercom monitors, 1 from the kitchen and 1 near the
• All bedroom, sitting room and family room are all pre-wired for pay preview
televisions and smart TV.
• All external wall is wired with light sensors and internal 360-degree.
• Secured zone alarm system with remote control.
• Lighting - Clipsal Slimline power points and switches for downlight.
• Established formal garden for both front and rear.
• Double remote garage with driveway and off street parking.
• Flooring - Quality porcelain floor and wall tiles to all wet areas, 19mm high
quality Jarrah hardwood timber floors.
• Flyscreen to all opening windows and security sliding doors, all keys alike.
• Wall recess temperature controlled continuous gas flow hot water system, with status
monitor and control for hot water system.
• Air sealed garage door with remote and alarm sensor.
• Premium quality porcelain roof tile.
• 6 star energy rating plus thermoseal wall and roof sarking.
• All ceiling height is at 2.7m.
• Exposed aggregate concrete throughout the house.
• All fencing is colourbond.
• Kitchen & Bathroom has Italian made and designed tapware and mix Methven tapware
• Miele appliances to kitchen (cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher.)
• All benchtops and vanities are Caesarstone.
• Quality vinal wrap kitchen and all cabinet finish.
• 6mm high toughness quality splashback.
• All cabinets using soft closing modern drawers/doors plus safety hidden drawer.
• 2nd kitchen in garage.
• House is built with non-lightweight material, main structure has been upgraded
beyond engineering requirements also both internal and external wall frame.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers - http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers